Nature is abundant with wonderful things. If you and your future spouse love nature and are planning on a garden or outdoor wedding, these garden wedding favors
will complement the nature lovers in you!
- Long stem rose candles - These are lovely candles are the perfect functional decorative piece to grace your guests? tabletops. Use them as decoration or set one at each place setting for your guests to take home.
- Pastel favor vases - These are functional yet stylish items. Place a flower or two with each vase and personalize it with a thank you message tied around the vase's neck.
- Miniature garden pails - These are perfect favors for weddings with a nature theme. Fill the pails with seedling favors, or nuts and small fruits.
- Rose shaped soaps - Give your guests something beautiful they can use later. These rose shaped soap petals come in a round or heart shaped box with a ribbon and thank you tag ready for giving.
- Wedding sprinkle flower seeds - These are favors that can symbolize the start of a healthy and loving marriage. Place the flower seeds in silver tin containers. Some flower seeds you can use as wedding favors are shasta daisy, California bluebell, foxglove, purple cornflower, black-eyed Susan and dwarf evening primrose.
- Pincushion blooms - These unique wedding favors are stylish and certain to make your wedding a memorable occasion. Decorate pincushions with fabric flowers. They can even be personalized and turned into placecard holders.
- Asian paper fans - These practical wedding favors are made from plain white paper attached to a natural bamboo ribbing. Attach ribbons and thank you tags to the fans to personalize.
- Miniature flowerpots - These are perfect favors for garden enthusiasts. Plant your own flowers, decorate the flowerpots with festive ribbons and personalize them by having the names of your guests printed or painted on the pots.
- Green tea handmade soaps - Wrap these fresh smelling soaps in handmade paper and sheer organdy ribbon and you've got favors your guests will love.
- Butterfly placecard holders - Placecard holders with butterfly designs will lend elegance to your wedding day. They'll also be cherished keepsakes to hold photos with later.
- Sinamay drawstring pouches - Sinamay, a natural fiber from the Philippines, is a sheer material. Fill the pouches with votive candle, potpourri, seashells, or seed packets.
- Flower scented bath salts - Give your guests essential oil bath salts in classic glass bottles.
- Personalized Honey jars - Honey symbolized fertility and love in ancient Greece and Rome. Honey jars greatly complement edible favors such as tea and coffee. Personalize each jar by printing the names of each guest on the label and writing a thank you note.
Copyright Andrea R Britt, 2005. All rights reserved.