If you can't decide on a wedding favor that both your male and female guests will appreciate and enjoy, you can't go wrong with edible favors! Edible wedding favors are popular and are sure to be snatched up by every guest. Here are several edible wedding favors:
- Customized Donuts - Want a treat your guests will remember, try your local donut shop. Speak with your local Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donuts shop to help you create a yummy favor your guests will love. Have them decorated in your wedding colors (shown: pink and brown - sprinkles and chocolate) and then packaged in boxes of two for your guests to take home. Set them up after your cake is served next to a "to-go" coffee and hot chocolate station for a perfect ending to your event.
- Personalized wedding mint tins - Customized tin covers with the couple's names and wedding date, and personalized with the guest's name and a thank you message. Fill each tin with small mints.
- Personalized Tea Favors - Packaged tea sachets will add an elegant touch to your wedding reception. They can be personalized with custom labels that match the tea sachets.
- Wedding cake cookies - Customize each cookie with the couple?s names and their wedding date, and personalize it by putting guests' names in each cookie. These ultimate wedding favors are creative alternatives to the tradition of sending guests home with a slice of the wedding cake.
- Personalized Wedding coffee favors - Place these in small baskets along with heart shaped coffee scoops and you've got a hit wedding favor.
- Marshmallow cookie sandwiches - Heart-shaped chocolate shortbread cookies with marshmallows in between and dipped in chocolate will leave your guests wanting more. Seal each cookie sandwich in cellophane tied with ribbons. Add personalized thank you messages.
- Personalize chocolate candy bars - Who can resist chocolate? Personalize these wedding favor favorites by customizing the wrappers and printing each of your guests' names.
- Miniature cakes - Customize these cakes to match your wedding colors. Have your last name's initial in the middle and the initials of your and your groom's names on either side. Wrap the cookies in a cello bag and decorate with satin ribbons.
- Personalized Honey jars - Honey symbolized fertility and love in ancient Greece and Rome. Honey jars greatly complement edible favors such as tea and coffee. Personalize each jar by printing the names of each guest on the label and writing a thank you note.
- Wedding chocolate puzzles - These unique edible favors come with four pieces of chocolate that form an image of a bride and groom. These are fun wedding favors your guests will love.
Copyright Andrea R Britt, 2005. All rights reserved.